Friday, July 22, 2011

Swim lesson @ Sports Club for $27.50

Buy with me has a great deal - 5 swim lessons for $27.50 @ area Philadelphia Sport Clubs.  Sign up using my link and I can get the lesson free =).  We already brought one for our 1 old year old so if you end up buying it let me know.

The lesson has to be taken August to September.   This deal is in Philadelphia but you can use it @ NewYork Sport club and Boston Sport clubs.  The allowed locations are listed on the deal page
                  Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Plus Mirrored Goggle, Black/Silver

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    I was interested in this deal, Deanna loves being in the water but

    the nearest location to us is 11 miles, i tried calling them to find out what time the classes are but noone was available to help me, if the classes are in the evening, we would be interested.. do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete